Re: [IRCA] ISP Help

Earthlink ( http://www.earthlink.net/ ) has a package of programs and services aimed at those objectives, all part of their standard membership.

I'm on Earthlink but don't use the services.  No reason other than I do things my own way.

Overall, Earthlink has become more reliable over the years.  They are usually pretty good with on-line and telephone assistance, but it is possible to get into a black hole as I did trying to upgrade to high speed access.  My situation was not simple and they never did figure it out.  For a normal user it wouldn't have been a problem.

Curt
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida

Art Blair wrote:
My youngest son's girlfriend has a computer with Windows ME installed. She is looking to join us on the Internet and is looking for an ISP that provides anti spam and virus protection. Such an animal?

Art
Flotsam, CA