Re: [IRCA] West Coast TP's - November 23 - Small potatoes, big potatoes

I was a very NON-English "accented" YL that could have been someone very
much NOT Mandarin or Vietnamese --
No recording - as you have discovered: likely CNR11.

Your recording could also be something other than VIET -- but it seemed
pretty clear that it was not Mandarin.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -