Re: [IRCA] SPR4 Audio Help

At 01:13 29/11/2005, you wrote:
>Patrick.
>
>         Also, Don Moman (Ontario DX Association?) wrote
>a number of articles on modifying various aspects of the SPR-4. You
>might try the ODXA and see what they have: http://www.odxa.on.ca/index.html

Don't know if Don is on this list, but I believe the club he contributed to
a lot back in the '80s  and 90s was CIDX; don't know if they have
reprints.   I looked in my files, but don't see anything about SPR-4 audio
improvement unfortunately; might have been something before I had a
subscription to CIDX Messenger however.

I found a reference to Sherwood Engineering (www.sherweng.com) having mods
for the SPR-4, including (perhaps) an improved detector, but the website
doesn't mention anything, so it may be historical.

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, B.C.
Canada