How can I tell I'm *not* picking up the Chicago station, W807? What's their format and usual schedule?

Mark Pettifor
Goshen, IN

On 2018-11-14 9:41 pm, Tim Tromp wrote:
This "West Rockingham" mystery station is back again tonight on 1710 (0200 UTC Nov.14th, 2018). Very weak copy on my South DKAZ. Pro sounding male
announcer with bells heard signaling 0200 UTC top of hour, weather
forecasts (snow) given between songs ranging from the 1940s through the
1970s. Checking several remote SDRs in the Midwest, and I'm not hearing it
on any.  The mystery continues..

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan