Re: [IRCA] Cape Lookout DXpedition Loggings - Nov. 7th

CORRECTION for 1503 kHz:

A big thank you to Chris Kadlec for questioning my "definite Korean" on
1503, a frequency where no Korean language station is known to broadcast. I
took another listen around the 0955 time frame I mentioned and it's just a
jumble in the noise...you can hardly even tell that a station of ANY
language is there...much less "definite".

I think I entered a wrong frequency in my B-Log database for that one. I
wonder what frequency I WAS listening to for that entry?

I did go back to the files and pursue further audio on 1503 however, and by
1020 UTC I had Japanese language rising to the surface including mentions
of "Tokyo". This is probably JOUK Tokyo, a 10kW outlet rather than the much
weaker 1kw and less outlets on 1503.

As someone once said, "not a DX happens at the top or bottom of the hour"--
1503 was completely devoid of identifiable content until 1020, and then
only briefly.

73, Guy