[IRCA] Conditions this weekend and last night

[IRCA] Conditions this weekend and last night

Gang,

This weekend, especially last night and this morning were pretty unusual, for
me anyway.  There was a large Ham Radio contest this weekend.  CQ World Wide
CW.  I played in it for a while, and worked a couple of new for me, African
countries.  I thought things on the AM BCST might be very good when I heard
HC8N, a Ham doing the contest from Galapagos Island.  I worked him on 40M and
80M, and much to my surprise, I could hear him from Boone Iowa when he was
operating on 160M, just above 1.8 MHZ.

This morning on the BCST band, unusual stations are popping up in places that
I usually hear something else.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001