Re: [IRCA] This morning's TP-DX from Central Iowa

Tim, I recommend that phasing wire and it would be fun to see how much more
you could reduce WGN to get Greenland in the clear. Yeah, WTAM can be
really strong and a problem to null. My west DKAZ does a reasonable job on
them, but I'd like better.

I had to do much trimming and other work even before I could start
installing the north DKAZ here, but the two masts and all needed bottom
wire supports are in and lined up. This antenna will be 136 ft x 21 ft
high. 23 ft masts when extended and bottom wires 2 ft above ground.

Good luck to all on what can be the best SSS evening of the year.  73 KAZ