Re: [IRCA] TPs in Seattle on October 29

<<< You do realize that by going to Hawaii during EXTREME GOOD conditions, you may expose yourself to lethal doses of Asian RF...
And Iâm not referring to the cellphone radiation from the Japanese newlyweds on their 2 day honeymoon....
Pyongyang on 657 may overwhelm your frontal cortex. >>>

Colin, I'm not really worried about 657-Pyongyang BS in Hawaii-- there's a Honolulu splatter machine on 650 (KHNR) that acts like a filter.
819-KCBS is the real killer in Hawaii-- with nuclear-level signals loud enough to wake up the dead https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/gj2deffl7mjuzqr5tocsro100sfhqll9

Gary