Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 October 2018

Hi Nigel,

<<< A few less Japanese today, but better for
Korea and China. In fact I have never heard Taiwan so well on 738, as
it hardly ever makes it here (the signal seemingly all absorbed in
Puyallup, much like the North Koreans), and it's my first log of it
since the last solar minimum. >>>

Congratulations on your receptions of 738-BEL2 (awesome) and 657-Pyongyang (my deepest condolences). The latter station has always had stronger signals here than at any other DXer's home location, and is usually stronger than even the Japanese on 594, 747 and 774. I have heard all of their recycled songs and martial music about 15 times over, to the point where any North Korean station can be ID'ed with a few bars of music. Colin in Victoria should be so lucky..

Gary