Re: [IRCA] Michigan TP Asian logs this morning, October 28th, 2018

Hi Tim

Those are some amazing recordings of 693 and 774 Japan .

Yanbian has been operating on 1205.96 as far back as I can remember. The measured carrier frequency is so unique, it's as good as an ID in my book. I'm not sure about the music you heard at 1159. I'll try to start my SDR recording a bit earlier tomorrow and see if I can catch what the station broadcasts at that time. I don't recall this station doing anything consistent at the ToH, like time pips or fanfare.

Bruce