[IRCA] Living the core values of DXING.

We all correct each other and have been doing it forever. :-)

Nick and I picked up our first TAâs simultaneously in September 1976.
Through cooperation, encouragement and the occasional nudge, weâre better together.

We have something here in Victoria that most other DXERS can only dream of â very, very talented hobbyists living within minutes of each other - each one in their own way a âflying aceâ with more notches on their Gatling gun trigger than most people can count. Weâre competitive, occasionally envious but endlessly passionate about raising our game to the highest level. Pure collaboration. All the time.

* raises his glass of Cab-Merlot and toasts thà lot of you... *

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -