Re: [IRCA] 27 Oct - another Hallowed eve... TP.

Did anyone else notice that the opening was / is having trouble quitting?

JOAK-594 was still perfectly readable after 1600UT, well over an hour after local sunrise, and I imagine 774 would have been blowing the doors down if it had been still sending audio to its transmitter.

972 has been another one to watch, and 1566 has some audio still as 1630UT approaches.

Oddly, however, my first impression of the presunrise conditions were not as positive, lots of splatter, and grumbly audio beyond the star performers.

best wishes,

Nick