Re: [IRCA] Oct 25 WC TP... doing the wave...

You guys out west did a lot better than I did in IL this morning as DU's
took a huge dump this morning. I also wasn't terribly impressed with
domestics to the far west but need to check recording when I get home.
Sunrise, much of this fine month has required me to often listen for
domestic DX by using the sideband to get away from DU hets and even audios.
Other times I had to notch the het.

But today at 1215 SR I could listen on 610 in USB, to dominant KONA (still
hoping for CHNL)  with very little het QRM from 4QR 612 which has usually
been at least weakly audible with ABC pgmg. Hopefully this is just a 1 day
glitch and our midwestern DU season isn't dead. Tonga 1017 which was about
the best ever yesterday at 1200:35 with the gal talking clearly, was at
least 15 dB weaker and no where close to audio this morning etc etc. High
band Aussies also were basically useless.  73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and
DKAZ due west.