[IRCA] 7.5" Loopstick XHDATA D-808 recordings from Colombia

Japanese DXer (and Rockwork Cliff DXpedition partner) Satoshi Miyauchi has become the first DXer to take a 7.5" loopstick XHDATA D-808 portable on a transoceanic trip, chasing DX in Cartage, Colombia. He received many foreign stations, including a "Sports Radio" UnID from the USA on 640 kHz (under Radio Morena, in Ecuador). Any suggestions on the identity would be appreciated. Congratulations, Satoshi-san!

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA

-------- Original Message ----------
From: Satoshi Miyauchi <Kj2e-mych@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "d1028gary@xxxxxxx" <d1028gary@xxxxxxx>
Cc: d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx, Satoshi Miyauchi Gmail <satoshi.alfonso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM
Subject: Ultralight recordings from Colombia

Dear Gary san

Hope you are well. Last week, I had a chance to go to Colombia, city of Cartage, which is historical port city on Caribbean. It was indeed with my pleasure to bring most recently modified with your supplies, XH-DATA D-808 with 7.5 inch loopstick model. However, it was indeed with my pain to decide that this time I didnât being Frequent Flyer FSL, due to various reasons,  such as multiple transit points and intensive baggage checks in Latin America.

Anyhow, thanks to the seaside location of conference hotel, I could catch at least two American stations as mentioned below, together with Bahamas, Cuba, and Ecuador.
In Colombia. as you know,, there are so many AN stations on almost all the frequencies, that makes DXing quite difficult, anyway, D-808 was quite successful  on below frequencies.

610kHz WIOD
https://app.box.com/s/3txk8vjso3d3xrvi0n34qjldrupba0ea

1600kHz WKWF
https://app.box.com/s/jutopol06xk28d62pupgac3qrv0d39dy

640kHz R. MORENA / Ecuador
https://app.box.com/s/xptngt94lr4valo398a5grl0p7g796km
* at the back, thesis clearly US station with mentioning âSports Radioâ, but  could not ID.. Any idea if you can? Thank you very much.

1540kHz R. Bahamas
https://app.box.com/s/2nk4cg0yjmuur7oak159585kb5y6k8rf

600kHz R. Rebelde
https://app.box.com/s/7bfz0euncci9zr0yqt69iusznr5zvl9l