[IRCA] Search for TA's

Hello,

Thanks for the report on TA's Steve.  I have the 10' loop set at 189 kHz and the EWE aimed towards Europe.  With the K index at 0 and the A index at 5, conditions might improve?  The 10' loop does not work well when the coax is over 20'.  I moved the radio and other equiptment to the kitchen and now I can tune the loop on the patio and watch the S-meter.  This also shortens the coax run to the EWE, especially when aimed NW.

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545