Re: [IRCA] TP from Victoria

<<< After 14:00 UTC when I tuned in, all I can say is, "Wow" >>>

Well, Walt, all I can say is "Double Wow!" Unlike yesterday, I don't think that Nick had any trouble hearing 639-CNR1 this morning-- it was near S9, along with 603-HLSA (S9+), 657-Pyongyang (S9+), 738-BEL2 (S9+) and multiple others. Absolutely wild!

Gary