Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-18... Yikes!

I listened from 1325 through 1340 and it was pretty lively in the low band
with stuff leaping up for minutes at a time --
like the Chinese speaker on 1098 that was armchair for around 3 minutes or
so - 1335ish... shot some video.

I would not, as Gary described, call it epic by any means - here is was
average/lo average morning with some perky surprises...

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -