[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 October 2018

Glad to hear it was good morning in Grayland, but that certainly wasn't the case here. I think the list below is the shortest for several weeks. I might have been able to dig out a bit more mumbly audio if I'd felt inspired to go over the recording, but I didn't.

693	unID	traces of man speaking at 1337

747	JOIB	Sapporo, JAPAN	NHK pips at 1300, then man and woman speaking.

747	4QS	Toowoomba, AUSTRALIA	Talk by a man at 1327.

756	RNZ National	Auckland, NEW ZEALAND	 EZL music at 1251.

891	5AN	Adelaide, AUSTRALIA	Very weak, with ABC news fanfare at 1330.

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA	Host talking to a caller at 1253.

1503 Radio Sport Wellington, NEW ZEALAND Traces of US-accented announcer at 1328

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array