[IRCA] CO TP Report 11/12/18

--- Begin Message ---
An OK morning for CO. I listened from 1211 to 1300. LSR at 1306.Â
594 JOAK fair on peaks w/male and female speaking, nothing like the armchair level I heard in Tofino!
693 JOAB fair w/male and female w/EE lesson
747 JOIB good w/male and female w/EE lesson
774 JOUB good w/male and female w/EE lesson
828 JOBB weak, w/male and female w/EE lesson, fanfare
972 HLCA fair, in briefly w/male in KK?
I wonder what a Saturday like last Saturday would be like in CO?
73 and Best of DX,
Craig BarnesElad FDM-S2, W KAZ w/Vactrol, Quantum Phaser

--- End Message ---