From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2018 1:54 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Saturdays highlights - TP DX in Seattle

Excellent call Chuck.   Thank you!

In Victoria, 873 was pretty much a conflict between N. Korea and
Japan, and 1341 shared the lack of excitement common throughout most
of the upper band, but....

900...definite parallel with 621 from 1358 to 1404UT, with music and
talk, and the pips lining up nicely.  Actual ID, perhaps not so easy.

Amazing.   Both the strength on 621 and the fact that Heilongjiang
RGD Xinwen Guangbo was heard at all on 900 kHz.

Thanks again.

Thanks also to Bruce Portzer for pointing me to the weak Vietnam
chimes on 675, even though NHK1 was my dominant, and also to hunt
more carefully for the Chinese pips on 810, in this case, under KGO.

That was the morning that was, for sure.

Nick

At 19:14 2018-10-07, Chuck Hutton wrote:
>Anbody check for parallels on 873, 900, 1341 etc?
>

>Chuck

montreal.kotalampi.com
This group is for those interested in AM (Broadcast Band) DXing, sponsored by the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the IRCA Archives.(The current archive is only available to the list members.Using IRCA