[IRCA] AIH85 DXpedition Report from Finland

One again I have spent an intensive week of AM DXing in Aihkiniemi in northern Finland. I got some nice new catches especially from Australia, Japan and the Philippines. Here's my report of what was heard up in Lapland, and what else I did over there - mostly fixing antennas and shooting the landscape in fall colors: http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/aih85rep.htm

If you'd like to experience all this by yourself, you're most welcome. All of our 13 Beverage antennas, each 1 km/3,000 ft long, are working well. We still have a few weeks of vacancy during the winter season. For details, here's more info: http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/aihkiniemi_dx_cabin_for_rent.dx

73
Mika Makelainen
www.DXing.info