Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 1 October 2018

Well done sir!
As mentioned for me today: sleep in!

I constantly scan 540 for âactivity...â but itâs usually CBK on groundwave and skywave up until sunrise here in Victoria.

Itâs only after some tweaks to the RFI hygiene in my own house that 531 and 540 have opened up, spur free.

Tomorrow!

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -