Re: [IRCA] WWV and WWVH to stick around for just a little bit longer

I can argue for possibly keeping WWVB for the clocks, watches and stuff..
but it often doesnt work in big cities with lots of noise. WWV and WWVH
serve no real purpose except a bunch of nostalgia and some propagation
checks for DX'ers. If WWV and WWVH goes.. and it saves some money..
.several million, I won't be sad.

Paul