[IRCA] KOHI 1600 Returns to air briefly.

--- Begin Message ---
KOHI 1600 been been off the air for a couple of weeks. Their Facebook page says their moving the antenna and transmitter. Heard KOHI today from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM PDT. Signal in our Ford Escape was much weaker than normal. They had sign off by the time I turn on the JRC 545 at home.Â
Best regards,

Dennis Vroom,Â
Kalama, WAÂ

--- End Message ---