[IRCA] Quiet UPS units

Greetings,

I need to get a UPS unit for the radio room, and I'm wondering if there are any I should stay away from, because of generated RFI.

I'm considering a CyberPower CP1350PFCLCD PFC Sinewave unit. I have one at work, and it just sits there doing its job, day in and day out.

Kinda pricey, but so is the cost of replacing dead equipment from a power surge. I've lost power a lot this summer, more than usual. And quite a few times it was the "power off for a few seconds, power back on for a few seconds, power off again for a few seconds, power back on" variety, which is not good for electronics.

Best regards,

Mark Pettifor
KC9DOC Goshen, IN