Re: [IRCA] Morning TP Methodology?

A fine article, it is!   Nice reading the article again, and bringing back
such nostalgic memories.  Today, I'm still using B-Log, Total Recorder, and
Nick's updated DX Radar (Fishbarrel).  I was a user of most of the
hardware/software mentioned.   Today, it's DX Atlas that I still like for
sunrise/sunset information.  ERGO was a fantastic advancement in DXing in
it's time powering my AOR 7030+ and HF-2050 receivers.   ILG databases were
fantastic, as well, and still better than what I use now (the database
which shows up on Perseus is adequate, but not nearly as good as having the
PAL and MW List available.  ERGO is still around, although I'm not aware of
anyone using it anymore, and whether it's kept up with the SDR revolution.
I know that it will power the Perseus, but not sure of the advantages, if
any of going that route anymore.  My Cybiko is still in a box somewhere,
too, waiting for a chance for a new use!   The big days of the west coast
DXpeditions seem to be over, unfortunately, with the demise of the Grayland
Motel, and more likely because we're all getting that much older!  Thanks
for the memories!   73,  Walt Salmaniw