From: Rick Dau <drummer1965us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2018 9:04 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CJEU 1670 Gatineau off

Interesting. And I'm wondering if there was any damage at the tower sites of CFRA-580, CFGO-1200, or CIWW 1310, or if they made it through relatively unscathed.

Hydroquebec is reporting that about 95% of their customers now have powered restored, this per Twitter from about 35 minutes ago.

73,

Rick Dau

South Omaha, Nebraska