Re: [IRCA] Barry McLarnon's AM Site

To all on this board: The Ottawa/Gatineau area was hit by tornadoes Friday evening, and DXer Mike Cherry is reporting that the area could be without hydro power for at least a couple of weeks.  Barry's site appears to be affected.  For now, I'm turning to the backups that I usually rely on when www.topazdesigns.com/ambc<http://www.topazdesigns.com/ambc> goes down:

1) www.mwlist.org<http://www.mwlist.org>  (requires registering with an e-mail addess, but is extremely helpful in most search areas, save for the

    monthly sunrise and sunset times for each station that Barry's site shows)

2) www.radio-locator.com<http://www.radio-locator.com> (which I'm sure about 99% of the people here already know about.  Free access, but it limits the

     amount of times per day that you can use it to look up info.  The info on Canadian stations is also VERY out-of-date, as

     Mike points out)

73,

Rick Dau

South Omaha, Nebraska