[IRCA] Michigan DUs, Sept.23, 2018

LSR this morning: 11:33 UTC

SW phased BOGs:

594 heard with threshold audio at 11:20 UTC and noted again with bits of
audio at 11:50 UTC

612 weak audio at 11:19 UTC and noted again with weak audio at 11:45 UTC

702 not as good as yesterday, but weak audio heard at 11:25 UTC

729 actually had bits of audio, threshold talk heard.  Despite having weak
audio at 11:30 UTC, I couldn't pull out any ABC fanfare at the BOH.
Adelaide would be a heck of a catch from here, so I will be paying closer
attention to this, especially at the BOH.

North DKAZ:

1548 4QD at 11:06 UTC in and out with rapid fades but with fair audio on
those brief peaks.  Propagation is obviously different at the top of band.
Nothing else noted at the top of the dial, no carriers, nothing.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan