Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 September 2018

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your detailed DU-DX report from Alberta.

<<< I was interested to note that Tim
included 693 on his DU carrier list this am, as I noted a strong carrier
there, on what is not a typical DU freq for me, and I'm pretty certain
it wasn't Japan this time, as there was absolutely no sign of anything
from that direction. >>>

Judging from your Australian results (and those of Tim) you both probably had a weak signal from 693-3NE, which is a major pest in the Cook Islands. It runs the Australia Overnight program during sunrise in the Cooks, saving its most powerful signal for whenever Bangladesh shows up.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)