Re: [IRCA] [HCDX] WWV: Are they testing us?

It has already been announced that WWV and WWVH are on the chopping block
in the new budget and will be eliminated, so this shouldn't be a big
surprise. While I doubt that 'complaints' will likely have no effect, they
also can't hurt.

Russ Edmunds

<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>