[IRCA] Recent Loggings

Greetings,

I suspected I had WQEW with R. Disney programming o/u
KABI. Sure enough. Times in MST.

1560 KABI KS Abilene 11/26 0100 w/NOS mx, CL ID out of
the mud. mostly dominant over R. Disney, per NRC Log -
58 watts night power, ID again at 0206 - "Oldies only
on KABI"

1560 WQEW NY New York 11/26 w/weak, but clear CL ID on
fade up, under KABI, long, deep fades, R. Disney
programming

Drake R8A, E/W 140 ft. KAZ

73

Craig Barnes