Re: [IRCA] CO TP Report 9/21/18

Hi Craig,

<<< Pining for TP DXing from Hawaii and Rockworks! Looking forward to Maui in Jan!!
73 and Best of DX, >>>

Me too! We will be heading to Kauai in about a month, and see what the miniature FSL can track down as a encore to the overachieving Cook Island trip. This kind of DXing fun can get habit forming very quickly!

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)