[IRCA] West Coast TP's - another ordinary day...

Much the same as yesterday and the day before -- maybe a few DB less than
yesterday -- largely Japanese,
Korean and a few subdued Chinese stations...

I was paying particular attention to 1170 Khz - which is both a "Stateside"
domestic channel but also the Asian 9 khz spectrum
falls onto this channel - other examples are 540, 630, 720, 810, 900, 990,
1080, 1260, 1350, 1440, 1530 and 1620...
One should never assume that TransPacifics (or Trans-Atlantics ) cannot pop
on these "evens" - last year I heard Australia
on 630. Korea used to surface on 720.. and I am always curious about 540 as
a potential ocean hop channel...

https://youtu.be/6YzW7QNgbv8

3 minute video -

Note the OPERATIONAL Blooper at 1.36 !!! Not so swift today...

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -