Re: [IRCA] Michigan DUs, Sept.12th 2018

I guess that you checked whether 594 and 612 were (roughly) parallel or not, did you Tim?

Sometimes they are, though they can be offset in time by up to a second or two which makes things confusing.

I can start my own recordings at home a few minutes earlier to provide parallels for you if that might help, though at that time, I'm not sure if Australia would be dominant on 594 on most days; more likely JOAK...

best wishes,

Nick