[IRCA] Brazil blasters recent audio 760, 700

--- Begin Message ---
Late August featured some very good southerly propagation here.  Much more will be reported later but here are a couple of the louder signals of Brazil to give you an idea.

On 760, from UTC 30 AUG / 2359 to 31 AUG / 0002 we have this clip of Radio Uirapuru, Fortaleza.  ID near end of clip.  It comes in here fairly often in the early evening but seldom this loud.  In fact I would say this is the strongest I've heard them at a site not right on a beach.  Distance to the sea from here is 3 miles / 5 km on that bearing.
https://app.box.com/s/i2kokpc9088d0gvfckef25oqlczik1np

An hour later the propagation had shifted somewhat more westerly and southerly.

On 700 from 0059-0101 UTC / 31 AUG, Nossa Radio, Sao Paulo, was in at better than average strength.
https://app.box.com/s/ctsjkalhar43zehn6rjmcg59cxx03hux

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA, USA
(GC= 41.6931 N / 70.1912 W) (= 41Â 41.59' N / 70Â 11.47' W) (grid FN41vq)

Receiver: Microtelecom Perseus
See http://microtelecom.it/perseus/

Antenna: Cardioid pattern SuperLoop: 9m vertical by 20m horizontal (peak 84 deg., null 264 deg.)
See http://www.bamlog.com/superloop.htm for similar antenna type.

--- End Message ---