Re: [IRCA] Michigan DUs, Sept.10th 2018

Antenna issues remain here as it seems my cable is picking up too much of a
spurious signal level for deep back nulls. I've switched cables and get the
same etc. I'll try some reinstall tomorrow evening and see what happens.
This didn't use to happen here.

73 KAZ hoping to soon be chasing DU's again from Barrington IL.

PS are you getting much of a signal from Tonga 1017? How about Marshalls
1098?