[IRCA] New MW QSL

1220    CJRB    Canada, MB Boissevain, rec. vl is 290dff after I sent my
orig. report. I called the CE on the 17th and he said no one was
available to reply. The person who used to QSL moved on. Apparently
after I phoned, the Dir of Eng typed out my QSL. I am really pleased
with this one, as they aren't easy to hear. Address: Golden West BCing
Ltd, PO Box 950, Altona  MB  R0G O8O Canada. V/S: Laverne Siemens-Dir of
Eng. Also sent a pgm sked. MB QSL #16. Canada #281. (PM-OR)

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR