Re: [IRCA] [nrc-am] Loop comparisons / suggestions

I had the Wellbrook and W6LVP.. the wellbrook was a bit mroe expensive but
better... tighter/sharper nulls.

I also owned the Doxytronics loop tunes 3 to 15mhz, but will do a bit
higher... it actually has a built in tuner knob on it to further tune the
frequency in....... its $130... had i known about this one before i bought
the wellbrook and w6lvp, i would have only bought the doxy.. it's a very
good value for what you pay and performance.   i plan on getting another
one soon.

You can make the loop tune higher even better buy getting a longer length
of cable and looping it over itself.

Paul