[IRCA] for sale: drake r8a

Currently the drake r8a  is my main dx unit.    I've owned it since 2006.
It was originally sold by the factory in 1997 to the  1st owner.  I still
have the drake sales invoice.

Cosmetically the receiver is in near-perfect condition.  No blemishes, dings
or scratches, all stenciled and painted surfaces are factory crisp.  The
unit is in excellent working order as well.

Finally it has the factory-installed vhf converter.  This receiver  requires
no external power supply and is ready to run out of the box.  Pictures can
be emailed.

To discuss further :  wwbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or  (724-627-5994).  My
preference is the phone contact.                  I am asking $700.00 +
shipping & ins.

Thank you,   bill brooks        Waynesburg,pa     usa

---