From: Stan Horzepa <stanzepa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jul 27, 2018 11:35 am
Subject: [IRCA] WRCR off the air

As I reported here earlier this week, I noticed WRCR back on the air on
1700 kHz Tuesday (EDST) evening after a long absence. Their signal was
so good here in my neck of the woods that I could listen to the station
on my car radio as I drove around town Wednesday.

Thursday, I noticed that they were gone again. Same this morning... no
WRCR on the car radio or the IC-R8600.

No news on their website (http://www.wrcr.com) about what is going on.

Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT, USA