[IRCA] Stan's dog, story, KKLF, Richardson, TX

--- Begin Message ---
Congratulations Stan, on your 1700 KKLF, Richardson, TX, catch!Â
The KKLF studio and I assume office, is about 4 miles from my apartment. Several years ago, they had Tejano looking posters on the walls and in the windows out front facing the street.Â
I'm listening right now at 10:36pm Central Time, and adds are in spanish, the song playing now is in spanish, but the song proceeding it was a Michael Jackson song.Â
Over night for the last year or two has been top nostalgic 40 pop music and sometimes Spanish music. Prior to that, sometimes they would broadcast just dead air carrier all night, sometimes this would continue for several months long.Â
73,

Ward ElliottDallas, TX
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

--- End Message ---