Re: [IRCA] phasing units, then and now

Guy,

I own an SDRPlay RSP-1 Pro and an RSP-2 Pro, still waiting to install them and experiment with SDRUno. My plan was to be set up to record the entire FM band on I/Q output for this season, but that hasnât happened yet.

Iâm also eying the SDRDuo for the phasing possibilities. This is intriguing for both AM and FM DXing and I hope they implement this option in the software soon. Also hopeful that Simon will implement this option in SDR-Console at some point in the future. How that guy keeps up is beyond me!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD, Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1, Ray Dees RDS Decoders,
Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

âNothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody elseâs favorite songââ