Re: [IRCA] Sticky Radio

Ira,

I think I used alcohol and an old wash cloth. Had to scrub hard but it never came back.

Steve

On 6/7/18 7:45 AM, Ira Elbert New III wrote:
The outside of my Grundig G8 is sticky or perhaps tacky... I cannot seem to get rid of it and as a result, dust and whatnot stick to it constantly. Anyone else experience this? Any advice on cleaning?

Thanks!

Bert

Sent from my iPhone

--