[IRCA] XHDATA D-808 FM-DXing Comparison with the Tecsun PL-380

Paul,

I've ordered (and received) two of the D-808 models from the following eBay listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/XHDATA-D-808-Portable-Digital-Radio-FM-stereo-SW-MW-LW-SSB-RDS-Air-Band-LCD/263589135532?hash=item3d5f2304ac:g:gzgAAOSwCBFaxd8G
The delay time in receiving the model was about 4 weeks, so it isn't a quick process. Somehow the seller got away with shipping me two of the type 18650 3.7v Lithium-Ion batteries through the mail, although USPS regulations supposedly forbid this. Who am I to complain?
The batteries can also be purchased via eBay, if he won't continue including them, and you can't find them locally.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)