Re: [IRCA] Updated TIS/HAR list

Phil,

First of all, a major âTHANK YOUâ for all the years of dedicated service to the hobby. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. Logging low powered TIS/HAR stations is one of my favorite parts of the hobbyâso Iâd vote a huge âYES, Please!â for an updated list.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD, Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1, Ray Dees RDS Decoders,
Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

âNothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody elseâs favorite songââ