Re: [IRCA] Selling my AOR 7030+

A quick tune around on my Eton E1 while doing deck repair reveals absolutely nothing on SW apart from some CW signals on 20 meters. Yes, there are no sunspots but for North America, the SWâs are dead save for a handful of bible pounding screamers...

Medium wave is the last bastion of legacy DXing.

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -