Re: [IRCA] 630-Cook Islands Sign On Routine (1555 UTC)

> âHi Gary,

Thanks for the RCI sign-on routine recording! I had to laugh when I heard
the tail end of the audio, when the announcer's voice kicks in. Radio Cook
Islands is still sounding over-modulated and bass-heavy, just like they
were *25* years ago when I visited!â Audio from their tapes or carts were
fine, but announcer's voices tended to sound really distorted.

Anyone interested in hearing a vintage Radio Cook Islands sign-on should
check out my recording #1 from this article on the SWLing Post:
https://swling.com/blog/2015/07/radio-cook-islands-guys-1993-visit-and-recordings/

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA