Re: [IRCA] Cook Islands (Aitutaki) Ultralight DU's for 4-9

Next thing youâll be telling me Theo that 2YA has had both its mast and its power cut by 50 percent or so. (G) I confess to being old enough to miss 2XM Gisborneâs mighty 100 watts alsoâ And just about all ANZ stations closed down by midnight to let the DXers play for goodness sake!! Here I sit, near Toronto, listening to 2YC Wellington on the computerâ.although the confused announcer seems to think it is Concert Radio or something, and I bet she (she!) has forgotten its antenna is a cable strung from the top of 2YAâs mast! And viewed from the North side of Titahi Bay digs two years ago I could not for the life of me find the Radio NZ towers on the golf course, even with excellent binoculars. (G)

Tony Ward (VE3NO/ZK2TW)
tonyward@xxxxxxxxxx

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942...