[IRCA] I finally figured it out!

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:
Back in January I reported that WMPO, 1390, Middleport-Pomeroy Ohio had switched to a rock format and begun to ID as "Q94." I reported the same to Radio Locator. To my surprise, neither their list nor Barry's noted the change. While WMPO played AC, all lists continued to report it as Fox Sports.
So here's what happened. WMPO is now //WTHQ, 1030, Point Pleasant. Both ID as "Q94" because 94.1 is the frequency of WTHQ's flea-powered FM. WMPO is owned by "Positive Radio of Ohio," while WTHQ is owned by "Big River Radio," but both companies have the same Blacksburg, VA address. The two AMs are only about 12 miles apart, but WTHQ nulls to the east and northeast, so doesn't get this way very well, while WMPO gets in here pretty good.
So note that WMPO is AC, as is their FM repeater at 103.7 (which I can also hear), and is //WTHQ, and the whole group IDs as Q94 FM. It shouldn't have taken me so long to figure that out.
73David FaulknerAlbany, Ohio

--- End Message ---